Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally Catching Up to the Blogging World

I'm not much of an "early adopter" when it comes to new fangled things, which is a little bit sad for a self-professed geek to admit. Got my first computer in 1992. I'm still active on LiveJournal. I'm a reluctant user of MySpace. I've never tried FaceBook. Should I mention that I don't own an iPod either? Still, I decided it was time to join the rest of the world and create a more "bloggy" blog than the ones I operate on LiveJournal and MySpace; the former seems the refuge of the Old Schoole, and the latter just flat freaks me out.

On that note, I will be porting over a few posts I've made on MySpace, and for a while will be conducting some parallel postings. Then we'll see!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home